Friday, December 5, 2008

Indie Market





and so...
Last weekend was a great time. I participated in the Indie Market in Rochester, NY put on by the fine people of Second Storie (http://www.secondstorie.net/). I met a ton of great people there. If you go to the Second Storie site and click "vendors" you can check them all out. I highly recommend it. Go! Go now! Get to the Choppuh!!
So i've dropped in some photos on the show...well, my booth and what I was selling. (shaaaaameleeeeeeess).
I have another show this weekend at the Standard Tap (901 N. 2nd Street in Philadelphia). I'm looking forward to it especially since I busted by butt this week trying to replenish my stock. well, that and I since it's at the Standard Tap I can grab a pint while I sell. I'll post pictures of that show afterwards.

1 comment:

second storie said...

glad to hear you had a good time at our little show! even if there were no pints to be had...
good luck this weekend! we hope to have you join us again... love those crazy paintings!